Real Or Hoax? Youtube Videos From The Other Side (07/01/2011)

Written By: Ken Hulsey
Source: Youtube

At the end of May I posted a very popular piece entitled "Real or Hoax? Youtube Videos From The Other Side" and I was hoping to turn it into a weekly feature here at Monster Island News. Well, that didn't happen unfortunately but I do have plans to turn this feature into an ongoing series posting vids when time allows.

As you probably guessed from the title this is my little homage to the popular television series "Fact or Faked? Paranormal Files". The premise is the same, I hunt through Youtube for strange paranormal themed videos and post them here, then you try and figure out if they're real or the work of bored people who aspire to work in movie effects.

Unlike "Fact or Faked?" I do not have the time or TV show budget to go out and investigate these ... so we'll just have to "armchair investigate" these.

Here we go:


UFOs Over London - Friday - June 24th 2011 - UFO fleet over Tower Bridge London



UFO Hovers, Flies Over Toronto Moving Fast, 30.06.11



UFO Spiral Sighting In Vytegra, Russia, June 22, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment